Welcome to our Play Leaders of 2022/23.
What is a Play leader?
Play leaders are children who have been trained by an Active Luton specialist to support other pupils during playtimes to play games, resolve conflict peacefully and develop friendship skills.
Aims of the Play leader scheme
The play leader scheme is a whole-school approach which aims to:
- improve behaviour on the playground;
- provide a safe and supportive environment for all children to use and practise social skills;
- develop friendships amongst pupils;
- help children learn from peers and problem solve together;
- facilitate the learning of transferable skills through good peer role models;
- teach pupils appropriate playground games.
Play Leaders 2022-2023
|Orange Class||Purple Class||White Class|